Before installing and using the INVERBOOST commercial pool heat pump for constant-temperature water heating, we need to note the following:
1. INVERBOOST commercial pool heater is suitable for water temperature heating and constant temperature from 0℃ to 40℃. Higher than 40℃ or lower than 0℃ will affect the operating efficiency of the inverter commercial pool heater, or even break the inverter commercial pool heater.
2. When reading the INVERBOOST commercial pool heater manual, if you need any technical consultation, please contact the company or local agent.
3. When selecting and installing an INVERBOOST commercial pool heater unit, please check whether the corresponding power supply capacity meets the power requirements of the commercial pool heater unit, see the nameplate on the unit for details.
4. INVERBOOST commercial pool heater must be installed and debugged by professional technical installers. If the inverter commercial pool heat pump is damaged due to human error, we will not assume the inverter commercial pool heat pump warranty.
5. Be sure to install a leakage protection device. The fixed-line must be equipped with an all-pole disconnect device with a contact distance of at least 3mm.
6. The inverter commercial pool heat pump unit must be grounded reliably, and it is strictly forbidden to use the unit without reliable grounding.
7. It is strictly forbidden to connect the ground wire to the neutral wire or the water pipe.
8. The appliance should be installed in accordance with the national wiring rules, and the electrician must refer to the wiring diagram when wiring.
9. For the sake of safety, please do not modify or repair the inverter commercial pool heat pump unit privately; if the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or maintenance department or similar full-time personnel.
10. It is strictly forbidden to insert any tools into the inverter commercial pool heat pump unit, so as not to touch the fan and easily cause damage to the unit or accidents (especially kids).
11. Do not use the inverter commercial pool heat pump unit with the grid or sheet metal removed, so as to avoid accidents or abnormal operation of the unit.
12. The inverter commercial pool heat pump must be maintained in accordance with the contents of the manual. poolheizung
13. Only Suitable For Standard Parts.
14. Please always place the inverter commercial pool heat pump in a well-ventilated place, and keep it away from any place that may cause a fire (The R32 refrigerant in the inverter commercial pool heat pump is flammable. When the concentration reaches a certain value, it will cause an explosion).
15. If there is refrigerant inside the machine, do not charge it. When adding refrigerant, keep the machine away from the confined space
16. Before Charging The Refrigerant, It Must Be Vacuumed.
17. The charging of refrigerants must be done by professionals with a refrigerant operating license.